Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Kozui Green Tea Cafè @ Tomas Morato

This year has definitely been a non-stop birthday celebration for me (yey me!^_^). I had 5 cakes all in all:P--hence the tummy huhu=( Anyways, we were suppose to have dinner last Thursday but since there was a Trillanes incident in Makati, we were forced to go home early. Good thing Aaron had a plan B - Kozui :D



I saw Kozui in this month's edition of Yummy magazine as one of the must-try new Jap restaurants. It was a very G-R-E-E-N restaurant...inspired by, of course, Green Tea....kawaiii!!!
The place was so cute...the interior totally won me over and not to mention the Christmas Tree! Kozui for me was an interpretation of how a typical cozy yet modern cafe in Tokyo would look like.


The food was totally impressive. I had one of their Mint Tea Jelly Korichio (Php110). And for food, we ordered their must-try Special Tokayaki "Samurai Balls" (Php98) and Karaage Chicken Salad (Php178). Speaking of cake, Aaron ordered the Green Tea cheescake. Yumyum! Oh! And they serve mint water...cute right?!^_^'




Kozui Green Tea Cafe

258 Tomas Morato, QC.


11 a.m.-12:30am Tuesday-Saturday

4 p.m. - 12:30am Sunday-Monday

No comments: