Wednesday, January 16, 2008

lis and aaron


Liska and I are going to be 2 years old together this Friday.. It has been two years already! I must say that it has been the greatest. It gives you that feeling and yearning to eagerly look forward for the years more to come. What started out as a simple acquaintance, to org members, to classmates, to friends, to close friends, are now sweethearts. I can even still remember the first gift she gave me back when we were friends in college. (I still have it by my bed side upto now :) )
God really works in mysterious but wonderful ways. I remember one time during the days before we became close. I came across a saying that goes something like: "the person right for you is closer than you think, and might even be right under your nose". I remembered the feeling back then. It was nice, but I really didn't bother about it much. Everything just went in place. If you look at it, its nothing much, that it could have been better, sweeter, more romantic and all.. But for me, for me, there's nothing more wonderful than Lis and how we 'started out':)
But like any relationships, it has its ups and downs also. Who hasn't right? as the saying goes, everybody has problems once in a while, but you can't sacrifice the good times that you've shared over the tiny challenges you've met along the way. :)

We're going to Tagaytay this weekend :D We wanted to visit Red Ginger again but we thought it would be best to try something else :) Here's our agenda for the day:P


8:00am - Breakfast at Bag of Beans (Lis has always wanted to try this out)
9:30am - Cliffhouse (They say that the scenery is great)
12noon - Manos Greek Tavern (One of my favorites, Mediterranean Cuisine)
2:00pm - Tagaytay Zoo (Tigers!)
4:30pm - Calaruega Church Sunset :) (we like visiting churches :D
)

Excited nko! hehe :)

This year's an exciting year for us, here are some of our plans:

1. Head back to La Luz (With Lis' office mates)
2. Palawan (sino gusto sumama?)
3. Bohol (With Lis' office mates uli )

4. Singapore (Hopefully with college friends)


No comments: